Fish Processing Facilities
In 1970, the total global fish production was 60 million tonnes, 57 million tonnes of which were from capture fisheries and 3 million from aquaculture. The current total fish production is 170 million tonnes, 95 million tonnes of which are from capture fisheries and 75 million tonnes from aquaculture. The global fish consumption per person is over 20 kilos thanks to the dynamic growth in aquaculture all around the world. Therefore, storing and processing fish, which is a significant source of food and income for hundred millions of people around the world, is increasingly gaining importance. We produce facilities where all kinds of seafood from marine and freshwater wild capture fisheries or fish farms are processed.
- With extensive experience in the fishery industry and with its expert team, We have developed countless projects and established facilities all around world for processing the following seafood:
- Farmed fish such as seabass, seabream, trout
- Marine capture fish such as mackerel, sardine, tuna fish
- Fresh water capture fish such as carp, trout, catfish
- Seafood such as prawn, calamari, octopus, mussel, oyster