Vegetable cleaner machine
A vegetable cleaner machine for every part of the cleaning process
Allround offers many different types of a vegetable cleaner machine. Each of these has their own function and is more suited for certain types of produce. Examples of our cleaner machines and their use include:
- Washing machines that clean produce with the help of water.
- Skin separators that remove floating pieces from vegetables.
- Destoners that separate dirt and stones from produce.
- Adjustable roller sets for pre-cleaning and pre-grading.
- Onion toppers that cut off the tail from onions.
- Leaf separators that remove leaves from carrots.
- Brushing machines with wave shaped brushed that clean dust off vegetables.
- Finger roller sets that take out loose skin and dirt.
- String graders that separate undersized produce or stones.
Depending on your requirements for vegetable cleaning, we can take up one or more of these machines in your production line.