A vegetable hopper machine can be used in a variety of places in your production line. It can be used to receive produce or to store it. These are just a few examples of their uses. Allround offers different types of vegetable hopper that can be hooked up to other machines in your production line. This way, we strive to make your production line as efficient as possible.
Find a vegetable hopper machine that matches your production line perfectly
What kind of vegetable hopper do you need for your production line? We offer a number of possibilities that can be customized to perfectly fit with your other equipment. The hoppers we offer include, but are not limited to:
- A storage hopper and box tipper combination for potatoes, onions and similar produce.
- A receiving hopper that is used as a buffer in loading, unloading or processing lines.
- A wet hopper that pre-cleans the produce with water and bubbles.
- A storage hopper that acts as a buffer between a processing line and a packaging line.
- An even flow hopper that doses the flow of produce and can be put in front of a weighing machine or optical sorter.